The life-giving Savior
(John 约翰福音 4:46-54)
The man who seeks life for his son has found life in the Son of God, Jesus.
Reflect & Discuss 反省及讨论:
1 Can you share an experience of God doing something in your life?
2 How can you improve in your pursuit to know more of God and His Word?
3 What can you do to bring your family or friends to believe in Jesus?
13th January 2018
He Is The One (John 2:1-11)
Jesus is the one the OT prophets point to. The signs in John (starting with the Wedding at Cana in Galilee) also point to Him, encourage us to trust in Him and find life in His name.
1. Wedding feasts - the kingdom of God imagery (2:1-2)
2. Feast gone wrong & liabilities (2:3)
3. Change in relationship & faith (2:4-5)
4. An Abundant Wedding Gift (2:6-8)
5. Journeying together & experiencing God (2:9-11)
a. Am I actively and intentionally seeking and learning more and more about Jesus in order put my faith in Him more firmly and grow spiritually?
b. Am I thankful for the abundant blessings that God had already bestowed upon us, and intentionally setting aside resources to bless others?
Sermon emphasis 信息重点：
Based on Jesus' reply (Matt 4:10) and Isaiah's experience (Isaiah 6:1-8), let us Commit Together to worship and serve God.
根据耶稣的回答（太4:10) 及以赛亚的经历 (赛6:1-8), 让我们同心委身于敬拜及事奉神。
Reflection Questions 反省问题:
1. What usually tempt you not to worship God? How do you overcome them?
2. What are some joy and challenges you face in serving God? How can you be more committed?